Join the OCESD family!
All current job openings are available on the Ed-Join website. Click on the links below for the type of job that you are interested in and you will be taken directly to the Ed-Join site.
Questions? The Human Resource Department is open from 7:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Staff may be reached at (530) 532-3000 ext. 3002.
Certificated (Teaching) Positions
The following documents are required to be considered for teaching and substitute teaching positions:
- District Certificated Application - online Edjoin
- Letter of Application
- Placement File (or letters of recommendation)
- Transcripts (official or unofficial)
- Copy of State of California Teaching Credential
- Copy of your CBEST card (or verification of employment)
- NCLB Compliance
Please address all pre-employment correspondence to:
Human Resource Department
Oroville City Elementary School District
2795 Yard Street
Oroville, CA 95966
Drug screening and fingerprinting are required prior to employment.
To access information regarding State credentialing procedures, regulations, and examinations, visit the California Commission on Teacher Credentialing (CCTC) website at www.ctc.ca.gov/.
Classified (Non-Teaching) Positions
For the No Child Left Behind (NCLB) / CODESP test, click here.
The following documents are required to be considered for a position:
- District Classified Application - online Edjoin
- High School Diploma (or GED)
Each job application may require additional information. This information may be obtained from the job posting or by calling the Personnel Department at (530) 532-3000, ext. 3002. Some examples may include:
- Driver's License
- DMV printout
- Typing Certificate
Written examinations are also required for many of our classified positions. Pre-employment physicals and pre-placement screenings may be required for some positions.
All successful candidates must pass drug screening and fingerprinting prior to employment.
Due to the "No Child Left Behind Act of 2001", applicants for para educators instructional assistant positions must:
1. Possess an AA/AS Degree or higher; or
2. Provide proof of 48 or more semester units from an accredited college or university; or
3. Pass our internal "CODESP" test, which tests the ability to assist in instruction, comprehension, and mathematics (70% or higher in all 3 sections).